Nevada DWI Lawyers
Get help from a Nevada DWI lawyer by calling 1-800-852-8005,
or you can select the County or Area where your DWI in Nevada occurred.
Find a Nevada DWI lawyer in your area:
If you have been charged with a Nevada DWI there are two things that you need to do:
1) Take your DWI in Nevada seriously.
A conviction for a Nevada DWI will have long lasting consequences. A criminal record can affect your employment, your future and your personal freedom.
2) Hire an experienced Nevada DWI lawyer.
Understanding the Nevada DWI laws and courtroom proceedings can be a challenge. Hiring a qualified Nevada DWI Lawyer from DWI.com who focuses on Nevada DWI defense can make a difference in the outcome of your case.
The Nevada DWI defense lawyers at DWI.com offer an initial review of your case. Your inquiry is both free and confidential.
To begin fighting your Nevada DWI, use the menu above to locate a Nevada DWI attorney in your county. But do it now, as time is very critical in a Nevada DWI case.
Typical penalties for a DWI first offense in Nevada:
- Vehicle Impounded
- Two days to six months in jail or community service (48 to 96 hours)
- Fine $400 to $1,000
- Chemical Test Fee $60
- DUI School or Substance Abuse Treatment
- Victim Impact Panel
- License revoked for 90 days
- $65 Reinstatement Fee
- $35 Victims Compensation Civil Penalty
- $21.75 Driver License Fee
- DMV Tests: Vision, Knowledge, possibly Skills
- SR-22 Certificate of Liability Insurance required for three years