Plano DWI Attorney Randall B. Isenberg, P.C.
Protecting Your Driving Privileges after a DWI in Texas
Safeguarding Your Rights After a DWI in Plano
Plano DWI attorney Randall Isenberg focuses on defeating Texas DWI charges in all of Collin County, including Plano and McKinney. A driving while intoxicated conviction is permanent, and it can mean thousands of dollars in fines, higher insurance costs, and even jail time. A Texas DWI may even affect your ability to find and keep a job. Fight your DWI charges and ensure your rights are protected with an experienced and skilled Texas DWI lawyer.
- Randall Isenberg is a Former State District Judge that knows Texas DWI law inside and out
- Board Certified in Criminal Defense and licensed by the United States Supreme Court
- Highly-respected in the legal community and long track-record of success
- More than 30 years of criminal defense experience
- Se Habla Español, Payment Plans Available, and Free Initial Consultations
The good news is that the chance of being found not guilty of a Texas DWI is better than you think. Having a blood alcohol content higher than .08 does not mean you will be convicted. The most important decision you can make, however, is to employ an experienced Texas DWI lawyer. Plano DWI Attorney Randall Isenberg has successfully won cases where the defendant’s blood alcohol level was as high as .27%
For a free Texas DWI consultation, contact Greater Dallas DWI lawyer Randall Isenberg by filling out the form to the left or calling (214) 696-9253. Phones answered 24/7.
As a Board Certified Criminal Defense Specialist and a former judge, Randall Isenberg understands the strategies and methods of those who are trying to prosecute you. His office has copies of the DWI Instructor and Student Training Manual used by the police and police instructors.
Let Randall Isenberg put his experience to work for you. It’s never too late in the evening to call and you are always welcome to visit his office during business hours: Monday through Friday 9-5 and Saturday 10-12.
Payment plans are available. All major credit cards are accepted.
Don’t lose confidence, don’t be afraid, and don’t lose faith. The law office of Plano DWI defense lawyer Randall Isenberg will do its very best to help you preserve your freedom, dignity, and honor.
About Plano DWI Lawyer Randall B. Isenberg
Call (214) 696-9253
Fax (214) 696-0867
Randall Isenberg’s qualifications as a criminal defense lawyer are extensive. Mr. Isenberg has had the honor of helping many Texans. As a Board Certified Criminal Defense specialist, Mr. Isenberg can help you preserve your constitutional rights and your presumption of innocence. This includes state and federal felony and misdemeanor charges and Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) charges.
Randall Isenberg’s experience and credentials include:
- Former State District Judge and County Criminal Court Judge
- Assistant District Attorney / Chief Felony Prosecutor
- Has successfully defended thousands of felony and misdemeanor cases
- Board Certified in Criminal Defense Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Criminal Advocate
- A Selected Texas SuperLawyer 2006 by Texas Monthly Magazine, a Thompson Reuters service
- Selected a Top Texas SuperLawyer 2006 and 2007 by Texas Monthly Magazine, a Thompson Reuters service
- AV® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubble®, which is the highest rating
- Licensed to practice law before the United States Supreme Court
- Member of the National College of DUI Defense
- Member of the American, Texas, Dallas and Colorado Bar Associations
- Member of the State Bar Judiciary
Plano DWI defense lawyer Randall Isenberg has represented many notable clients, including former Dallas Cowboys greats Bob Hayes and Harvey Martin, celebrities and even other attorneys. Mr. Isenberg helps more than celebrities and athletes though; he represents anyone who wishes to fight for their Plano DWI arrest. No case is too large or too small. Call today!