Dallas DWI Attorney ☆ Randall B. Isenberg, P.C.
Protecting your rights after a DWI in Dallas County, Texas
Safeguarding your rights after a DWI in Dallas
An arrest for drinking and driving in Texas can result in thousands of dollars in fines, higher auto insurance costs, loss of license and even jail time. There is hope however. A qualified and experienced Dallas DWI attorney can make a difference in the outcome of your case.
- Randall Isenberg is a Former State District Judge that knows Texas DWI law inside and out
- Board Certified in Criminal Defense and licensed by the United States Supreme Court
- Highly-respected in the legal community and long track-record of success
- More than 30 years of criminal defense experience
- Se Habla Español, Payment Plans Available, and Free Initial Consultations
Dallas DWI attorney Randall B. Isenberg exclusively practices criminal law, with a focus on defending suspected cases of drunk driving in Dallas. Each situation is unique, though Randall Isenberg has an excellent record of winning even the most difficult Texas DWI cases.
For immediate help and for answers to your questions, contact Dallas County DWI Attorney Randall Isenberg now. The initial review of your case is free. Simply fill out the consultation request form to the left or call (214) 572-1927. Your inquiry will receive a response at any time of the day or night, any day of the week.
Randall Isenberg’s experience and credentials include:
- Former State District Judge and County Criminal Court Judge
- Assistant District Attorney / Chief Felony Prosecutor
- Has successfully defended thousands of felony and misdemeanor cases
- Board Certified in Criminal Defense Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Criminal Advocate
- A Selected Texas SuperLawyer 2006 by Texas Monthly Magazine, a Thompson Reuters service
- Selected a Top Texas SuperLawyer 2006 and 2007 by Texas Monthly Magazine, a Thompson Reuters service
- AV® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubble®, which is the highest rating
- Licensed to practice law before the United States Supreme Court
- Member of the National College of DWI Defense
- Member of the American, Texas, Dallas and Colorado Bar Associations
- Member of the State Bar Judiciary
- Selected in D Magazine, May 2013, “Best Lawyers in Dallas”
- Selected in D Magazine, May 2014, “Best Lawyers in Dallas”
About Dallas DWI Attorney Randall Isenberg
Call (214) 572-1927
Fax (214) 696-0867
Dallas DWI lawyer Randall Isenberg is Board Certified in Criminal Defense Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, giving him additional experience and knowledge that will work to your advantage in a courtroom. He is also a former judge, offering him a unique understanding of the court process and legal defense strategies.
Randall Isenberg has been deemed Super Lawyer by his peers and Top Texas Lawyer by Texas Monthly magazine. He is certified in Criminal Trial Law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. The law office of Randall Isenberg maintains copies of Instructor and Student Training Manuals used by the police who are trained to identify intoxicated drivers.
He is admitted to practice law before the United States Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals. Dallas DWI Attorney Randall Isenberg has defended many notable clients, including celebrities, other attorneys and Dallas Cowboy greats Bob Hayes and Harvey Martin. Regardless of the nature of your case, he will treat you with the respect you deserve.
The most important decision you can make is to hire the experience and legal knowledge of Randall Isenberg for your Dallas DWI defense.
The law office of Randall Isenberg accepts all major credit cards for legal services. Convenient payment plans can also be established. You can call whenever you have a question about your case or you may stop by the office at any time during business hours; 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday and 10:00am-Noon on Saturday.
Dallas County DWI attorney Randall Isenberg will fight for your rights and seek dismissal or reduction of the drinking and driving in Dallas, Texas charges files against you.
Time is very important in a Texas DWI case, so do not delay in contacting Dallas DWI lawyer Randall Isenberg for more information. Fill out the form to the left or call (214) 572-1927. The initial consultation is free and there is no obligation.